From the LA ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter By-Laws: The Secretary keeps the minutes of all business and Executive Council meetings of the Chapter. Other duties of the Secretary include:
- Maintaining the records of the Chapter.
- Posting and/or distributing action items to the Executive Council.
- Preparation of the Chapter's Annual Activity Report and submission of this report to ACM Headquarters and the ACM SIGGRAPH Director for Chapters.
- Notification to ACM Headquarters and the ACM SIGGRAPH Director for Chapters of any changes in the officers of the Chapter.
- Submission of any proposed amendment to these bylaws to the Chairs of the Membership Activities Board, the ACM Constitution and Bylaws Committee and the ACM SIGGRAPH Director for Chapters for approval.
- Assist the Chair in the management of the Chapter.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chair.